dinsdag 11 juni 2013

My life at beware beach: Stubborn tall men

Today I'm enjoying my second free day after work. Me sooooo lazy!!

It's going great at the beach, I enjoy it so much to give kitelessons. I get variety of people: Children, scared girls and even big tall men! But everyone has one thing in common, they want to learn kitesurfing and get to meet the kitesurf scene and I'm not really the perfect example for it. But I just enjoy spending time with them chatting and trying to get them kitecontroll independently.

Last saturday I thought the wind was about 24 knots. (27 is my max of holding the smallest kite, else I fly away) and I had two big and tall and stubborn men to instruct. I took the smallest kite, which is a 5,5 m2 and put the tallest men on it, and he flew when he bodydragged! haha He was 120 kilos and the kite could barely hold him and me (flipped inside out!!).
The man was very stubborn and didn't listen to what I said much, I'm just a tiny girl to him haha. But when my tips worked for him, he was sold! And did everything I said :D. He had to carry me back into the water all the time, because the waves were high and the water was deep, I couldn't stand on my own with the kite pulling on me. But I had the tall man kiting on a 5,5 and he was sold. Loved that lesson!
When finishing off, I got to my colleguas who were surprised that I could hold the kite because the knots were 30-35!! Explained a lot about not being able to get into the water. I was glad those tall men could hold me while I instructed them :P

Friend taking a photo in my kitelesson

I had a good weekend and now I have some free days to rest my body, it's physicly pretty heavy to work days after another. So I sleep and eat a lot in my free time!

My smartphone works since yesterday so I can call and text again and.... use the internet wherever I go! :D Yaaay. I finally got modern!!
This afternoon I'm meeting up friends from my class and have a last drink, finishing off the schoolyear and tomorrow.... I have a visit to my enemy-friend: The Dentist. I have a lot to complain about since our last meeting.. -.-
So I hope I can get to the beach thursday again to cheer up! :D

Is the summer coming through to your places? It's almost shining and warm here for a week now :D I've got good hopes!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen